blog banner900

blog banner900

Monday, January 11, 2010

Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe

Here is a GREAT recipe that is easy, takes few ingredients, and is an award-winner with my kids:

2 oz. Chicken breast, cut into bite-sized chunks
4-6 oz. Sun dried tomatoes-soak in water to soften, then chop into pieces
3 oz. Feta cheese
1/2 oz. garlic
1/2 lb. Penne Pasta-cooked
2 Tbs. butter
Salt and Pepper
4 springs Rosemary- chopped

Heat Saute pan to high heat.
Coat pan with 1.5 oz of oil to cover bottom of pan.
Saute chicken until golden brown.
Add garlic and sun dried tomatoes. Stir, then add Rosemary.
Deglaze with lemon or chicken stalk (a couple of ounces).
Thicken with butter. Use a small portion at first and then continue until desired thickness.
Add cooked pasta and heat through.
Remove from heat and top with feta cheese.

My kids really like this and I can easily make a ton so that their is left-overs in the fridge. (For me, this is a bonus with a lot of kids)

Oh, and if there is anyone out there besides me that doesn't really measure, you can't go wrong on this one. I never measure anything and it always turns out good. You just can't mess it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment